- Follow already & not yet on WordPress.com
Search Already & Not Yet
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- The Story: The Threshing Floor
- A Theological Interpretation of U2's "I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For"
- A Theological Interpretation of The Greatest Showman: "From Now On"
- Parenting: The Swimming Pool Metaphor
- The Story: Deliverance
- The Story: Elijah and Elisha
- I Believe: Already & Not Yet
- The Gospel According to Genesis: A God Who Makes Promises, Part 1
- Memorize: Shema
- Risky Love
Preach the Gospel, die, and be forgotten.
Tag Archives: Eddie Vedder
Since I wrote extensively on many of these songs in my Best Albums review, I’ll keep the commentary to a minimum here. Here are my 50 favorite songs of 2011: Helplessness Blues, Fleet Foxes. I think this song taps into … Continue reading
Time for my annual music list. Unlike my book list, I limit myself to albums released only in the past 12 months. I say “best albums” but it’s more accurate to just call this my list of favorite albums. But … Continue reading
We’re at the midway point of the year, so it’s time for a quick review of the year in music thus far. The past two years have been chock full of great releases by some of my favorite artists: U2, … Continue reading
So every December, I humor my inner pop culture critic by taking a stab at the best albums, books, and movies I’ve listened to / read / seen this year. I’ll post the albums list a little later (still ironing … Continue reading
This year started off a little slow for me, but the music releases have really picked up of late. Here are some of the my favorite songs that have been released so far in 2010. (I’m sure you’ll be seeing … Continue reading