- Follow already & not yet on WordPress.com
Search Already & Not Yet
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- The Story: The Threshing Floor
- A Theological Interpretation of The Greatest Showman: "From Now On"
- Parenting: The Swimming Pool Metaphor
- Live for the Applause of the Nail-Scarred Hands
- The Story: Bitterness
- Christmas 2020: A Weary World Rejoices
- Thoughts on Proverbs: Wisdom vs. Folly
- Matthew 23
- Brene Brown’s “Dare to Lead”
- A Theological Interpretation of U2's "I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For"
Preach the Gospel, die, and be forgotten.
Tag Archives: Matthew Barber
As a follow-up to my favorite albums post, here are my 30 favorite songs of the year, with commentary about a few: Walkabout by Augustines. No song has been played more often in my iTunes this year. I absolutely love … Continue reading
It’s time for my annual list of my favorite albums of 2014. I love finding new music and thanks to Spotify, iTunes Radio, Amazon Prime, and YouTube, it’s never been easier. I wasn’t blown away with very many albums this … Continue reading