- Follow already & not yet on WordPress.com
Search Already & Not Yet
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- The Story: The Threshing Floor
- A Theological Interpretation of U2's "I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For"
- Don't Think Jesus: The Gospel according to Morgan Wallen
- The Story: Bitterness
- A Theological Interpretation of The Greatest Showman: "From Now On"
- The Story: The Power of the Empty Tomb
- I'm Not Sure I'm Ready For This
- The Wonderful Cross: The Passover Lamb, Part 1
- Every Step An Arrival: Going Without Knowing
- Hosanna and the Idolatry of Our Expectations
- Nancy Miles on Today Was a Good Day
- Nancy Miles on Israel Photos, Part 1
- Kim Davis on Israel Photos, Part 1
- Jones Stan on A Sign of the Times?
- Kim Davis on Thanksgiving 2022: A Heart Full of Gratitude
Preach the Gospel, die, and be forgotten.
Tag Archives: Doug Paisley
Best Songs of 2014
As a follow-up to my favorite albums post, here are my 30 favorite songs of the year, with commentary about a few: Walkabout by Augustines. No song has been played more often in my iTunes this year. I absolutely love … Continue reading
Posted in Music Tagged alt-J, Augustines, Beck, Coldplay, Counting Crows, Doug Paisley, First Aid Kit, Foxygen, Hozier, Johnny Cash, June Carter Cash, Lee Dwyze, Marc Broussard, Matthew Barber, Old Crow Medicine Show, Ryan Adams, Shovels & Rope, Sturgill Simpson, The Apache Relay, The Kooks, The New Basement Tapes, The War on Drugs, Trampled By Turtles, U2 Leave a comment
Best Albums of 2014
It’s time for my annual list of my favorite albums of 2014. I love finding new music and thanks to Spotify, iTunes Radio, Amazon Prime, and YouTube, it’s never been easier. I wasn’t blown away with very many albums this … Continue reading
Posted in Music Tagged Augustines, Beck, Best Albums 2014, Coldplay, Crowder, Doug Paisley, Hozier, Matthew Barber, The Apache Relay, The War on Drugs, U2 Leave a comment