My fifteen-year-old daughter’s thoughts on what is happening in this country right now:
- Follow already & not yet on WordPress.com
Search Already & Not Yet
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- The Story: The Threshing Floor
- The Story: Bitterness
- I Believe: Already & Not Yet
- A Theological Interpretation of The Greatest Showman: "From Now On"
- Parenting: The Swimming Pool Metaphor
- On Repentance
- God and the Pandemic by N.T. Wright
- Thoughts on Proverbs: Wisdom vs. Folly
- Swords Into Plowshares
Preach the Gospel, die, and be forgotten.