My fifteen-year-old daughter’s thoughts on what is happening in this country right now:
- Follow already & not yet on WordPress.com
Search Already & Not Yet
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- A Theological Interpretation of U2's "I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For"
- A Theological Interpretation of The Greatest Showman: "From Now On"
- The Story: The Threshing Floor
- The Story: Bitterness
- The Wonderful Cross: Christus Victor, Part 1
- Communion Funny
- The Story: Elijah and Elisha
- Parenting: The Swimming Pool Metaphor
- A New Day: Comfort in God's Character, Part 3
- The Boot
Preach the Gospel, die, and be forgotten.