- Follow already & not yet on WordPress.com
Search Already & Not Yet
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- The Story: The Threshing Floor
- A Theological Interpretation of U2's "I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For"
- Don't Think Jesus: The Gospel according to Morgan Wallen
- The Story: Bitterness
- A Theological Interpretation of The Greatest Showman: "From Now On"
- The Story: The Power of the Empty Tomb
- The Wonderful Cross: The Passover Lamb, Part 1
- I'm Not Sure I'm Ready For This
- Every Step An Arrival: Going Without Knowing
- The Story: Deliverance
- Nancy Miles on Today Was a Good Day
- Nancy Miles on Israel Photos, Part 1
- Kim Davis on Israel Photos, Part 1
- Jones Stan on A Sign of the Times?
- Kim Davis on Thanksgiving 2022: A Heart Full of Gratitude
Preach the Gospel, die, and be forgotten.
Tag Archives: Sunny
This may be some of the best news I’ve heard all week. Well, other than the news that our little hospital scare with Sunny was nothing major. But this news is right up there!
Posted in Family, Television Tagged Chuck, Entertainment Weekly, Sunny 4 Comments
No U2, No Problem
U2 week concludes with a whimper around the ol’ blog. I was supposed to be in Atlanta right now, caught up in the rapturous sound of one of my favorite bands. Right about now, Bono should be well into the … Continue reading
Posted in General, Music Tagged Sunny, U2 4 Comments