- Follow already & not yet on WordPress.com
Search Already & Not Yet
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- The Story: The Threshing Floor
- A Theological Interpretation of The Greatest Showman: "From Now On"
- Thoughts on Proverbs: Principles, Not Promises
- Every Step An Arrival: Going Without Knowing
- Parenting: The Swimming Pool Metaphor
- Communion Funny
- The Story: A Victorious Limp
- The Story: Good Guy or Bad Guy?
- Family Road Trip 2014 Day 1
- The Gospel According to Genesis: When We Trust God, Part 2
- The Gospel According to Genesis: When We Trust God
- NFL Playoff Picks: Championship Games
- The Gospel According to Genesis: A God Who Makes Promises, Part 2
- Why You Should Read Your Bible
- The Gospel According to Genesis: A God Who Makes Promises, Part 1
- NFL Playoff Picks: Divisional Round
Preach the Gospel, die, and be forgotten.
Tag Archives: Obedience
I was reading through Ecclesiastes tonight and I came across this passage: In this meaningless life of mine I have seen both of these: a righteous man perishing in his righteousness, and a wicked man living long in his wickedness. … Continue reading →