- Follow already & not yet on WordPress.com
Search Already & Not Yet
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- A Theological Interpretation of The Greatest Showman: "From Now On"
- The Story: The Threshing Floor
- Christmas 2020: A Weary World Rejoices
- The Story: Bitterness
- Parenting: The Swimming Pool Metaphor
- A Theological Interpretation of U2's "I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For"
- The Story: The Kinsman Redeemer
- MLB Franchise Four: New York Yankees and Boston Red Sox
- Communion Funny
- The Posture of Blessing
Preach the Gospel, die, and be forgotten.
Tag Archives: Romans 1:17
I was reading through Ecclesiastes tonight and I came across this passage: In this meaningless life of mine I have seen both of these: a righteous man perishing in his righteousness, and a wicked man living long in his wickedness. … Continue reading →