- Follow already & not yet on WordPress.com
Search Already & Not Yet
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- A Theological Interpretation of U2's "I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For"
- Parenting: The Swimming Pool Metaphor
- A Theological Interpretation of The Greatest Showman: "From Now On"
- The Story: The Threshing Floor
- Fairhope, AL
- The Story: Bitterness
- The Story: Elijah and Elisha
- The Shrewd Manager - Luke 16:1-9
- Do Good to Everyone
- Spinning the Vinyl: Khruangbin
Preach the Gospel, die, and be forgotten.
Author Archives: Jason
This is my brother, Stephen, leading our team devotional at the Old Mill in San Quintin. Stephen is feeling God at work in his life like never before. I wanted to remember this moment so I snapped this picture while … Continue reading
Here is Leo telling the story of Camp Baja. God is so good.
We love this ballpark. One of our favorites.
My brood (photo taken by Sunny)
Today was a really cool day: it was Joshua’s first day in the office as one of our church’s summer interns. Specifically, he is serving as one of our Baja Missions interns, helping us prepare for our two international mission … Continue reading
A simple handwritten note in the midst of a busy stretch of life can really make a huge difference.
A nice piece of hitting to the opposite field.
Jackson and I had a great time seeing the War on Drugs at the Ryman auditorium last night. We even snuck down to the front to grab this video at one point (before security asked us to leave!).