- Follow already & not yet on WordPress.com
Search Already & Not Yet
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- A Theological Interpretation of The Greatest Showman: "From Now On"
- Parenting: The Swimming Pool Metaphor
- A Theological Interpretation of U2's "I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For"
- The Story: The Threshing Floor
- The Wonderful Cross: Substitution, Part 2
- The Wonderful Cross: Christus Victor, Part 1
- The War on Drugs @ Avondale, Birmingham
- Every Step An Arrival: Going Without Knowing
- New PR
Preach the Gospel, die, and be forgotten.
Author Archives: Jason
A few more pictures from our amazing week in Baja.
I’m so glad Sunny wanted to grab this quick picture of the five of us heading to church on Sunday morning in San Quintin. This boat in the background is iconic for anyone who has stayed at the Old Mill … Continue reading
It’s been like this all week long: Abby Kate just being mobbed by the littles here in San Quintin. This is church.
This is my brother, Stephen, leading our team devotional at the Old Mill in San Quintin. Stephen is feeling God at work in his life like never before. I wanted to remember this moment so I snapped this picture while … Continue reading
Here is Leo telling the story of Camp Baja. God is so good.
We love this ballpark. One of our favorites.
My brood (photo taken by Sunny)
Today was a really cool day: it was Joshua’s first day in the office as one of our church’s summer interns. Specifically, he is serving as one of our Baja Missions interns, helping us prepare for our two international mission … Continue reading
A simple handwritten note in the midst of a busy stretch of life can really make a huge difference.
A nice piece of hitting to the opposite field.