This year, our family is participating in the March of Dimes’ “March for Babies” program. As most of you know, 4 years ago our twins were born 7 weeks prematurely. Since that time, the mission of the March of Dimes has been very near to our hearts. Our goal is to raise $1500 to help support the March of Dimes and their efforts to assist babies that are born prematurely. You can check out our personal page here, where you can read a little more about our story and make a donation to this very special cause. And you can follow our progress by checking the badge on the sidebar. (And, yes, that’s a picture of Abby Kate and Joshua.) Thanks!
- Follow already & not yet on WordPress.com
Search Already & Not Yet
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- A Theological Interpretation of U2's "I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For"
- The Story: The Threshing Floor
- Don't Think Jesus: The Gospel according to Morgan Wallen
- I'm Not Sure I'm Ready For This
- A Theological Interpretation of The Greatest Showman: "From Now On"
- Communion Funny
- The Story: The Power of the Empty Tomb
- Hard Sayings: Luke 21:17
- Meat Loaf, Betty White, Bob Saget and Christian Communion
- The Story: Elijah and Elisha
- Nancy Miles on Today Was a Good Day
- Nancy Miles on Israel Photos, Part 1
- Kim Davis on Israel Photos, Part 1
- Jones Stan on A Sign of the Times?
- Kim Davis on Thanksgiving 2022: A Heart Full of Gratitude
Preach the Gospel, die, and be forgotten.