American Idol: Top 9

No time for a full-fledged post today. Just an American Idol prediction: Ramiele and Kristy Lee will be the bottom 2, with Kristy going home.

Also, the new Counting Crows album Saturday Nights & Sunday Mornings is great. If you’re a fan, pick it up.

This entry was posted in Music, Television. Bookmark the permalink.

7 Responses to American Idol: Top 9

1. Allen says:

My friend Dave (who is something of a guitarist and singer) and (who am something of a bassist) have often said that one day we will form our own band, Counting Black Sheryl Crows. I’ll let you know if this ever comes about and give you an advance copy of the CD so you can review it.

2. Allen says:

It should have said that “I” am something of a bassist.

you can check out the full review over at my blog at http://www.youthministerlane.blogspot.com

4. T.H. says:

You’re the first person I’ve heard say something good about the album! I love CC, but I’ve steered clear of listening to this one.Now that the authority has spoken, I’ll have to listen!

Allen,I’ll be waiting with baited breath. Need a triangle player?Lane,Thanks for holding forth in my absence. Maybe we can collaborate on an “Idol Gives Back” post next week.TH,Critics know nothing. Pick up a copy. Personally, I love the “Sunday Mornings” portion of the CD.

6. Allen says:

You’re in as the percussionist.

I can percuss with the best of ’em.