This post is just for closure’s sake. Nothing exciting happened the last two days of the weekend. I had a runny nose / sore throat all weekend, pretty much right until Sunny got home. I know…I’m a wuss. Now that she’s home, it’s pretty much cleared up, but Sunny’s still making chicken noodle soup for me, so I’m going to milk it for all it’s worth. Kids were fine; no more run-ins with the ghost. Nothing to report. Which is just fine with me. I guess nothing can compare to last time.
- Follow already & not yet on WordPress.com
Search Already & Not Yet
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- The Story: The Threshing Floor
- A Theological Interpretation of The Greatest Showman: "From Now On"
- The Story: Good Guy or Bad Guy?
- God's Own Heart: Token
- The Shrewd Manager - Luke 16:1-9
- A New Day: The Power of "With," Part 4
- The Story: Bitterness
- The Jesus Creed
- Thoughts on Proverbs: Principles, Not Promises
Preach the Gospel, die, and be forgotten.