Yearbook Yourself

So I totally ripped this off from Lucy and Dylan. But it’s a lot of fun. Check out Yearbook Yourself and see what you would’ve looked like in some old school yearbook pics. Here are some of my favorites of myself.

1952 (I look like a mustachioed Barney Fife)

1956

1960

1968 (this is me as a Beatle)

1970 (I think I like this one the best)

1974

1976 (Jason: The ABBA years)

1978 (I look like Lou Ferrigno)

1980

1988

1994 (this one is the closest to what I really looked like)

1998 (This is the Nutty Professor version of me)
This entry was posted in Friends, Random. Bookmark the permalink.

10 Responses to Yearbook Yourself

Ha! The 1988 could be captioned “Jason Seinfeld.”

2. THE MORROW FAMILY says:

Halarious! 🙂

3. Sunny says:

I really liked the swept bangs look of ’76. Those are too funny!

4. LucyP says:

1998 is hilarious! I snorted when I saw it!! hahaha. Glad y’all enjoyed it as much as I did!

Dylan,I didn’t really notice it until you said it, but it does look a little like Seinfeld. Not that there’s anything wrong with that. Lucy,1998 cracked me up, too. I don’t know why I look all “swolled up”. Crazy.

6. Jamey says:

Why did they put major poundage on you!? Too funny!

7. Jake Bennett says:

The 1976 version makes you look like the lead singer from the Foo Fighters. The 1994 version makes you look like David Schwimmer. Hmm…

8. Fran says:

well, 1974 is my faavorite! That was my junior year in high school and I knew a few guys with fro’s and a few guys with big bow ties, but I don’t think I knew any with both!

9. T.H. says:

Your last pic (1998) looks just like Horatio Sans – the SNL guy from a couple of years ago – you’re a dead ringer for his body double for sure!

Jamey,I don’t know what’s up with the “heftier” version of me from 1998. That pic makes me want to diet. Ugh. Jake,I didn’t notice the Schwimmer connection until you mentioned it. All I need is a pic that makes me look like Sam Malone and I’ll have all the classic NBC sitcoms covered. Fran,I’ve always wanted a bow tie. Not sure I could pull it off, but I’d like to try. The Afro…not so much. T.H.,It’s good to know that if the ministry thing doesn’t work out, I can have a career as a Horatio Sans body double. So at least I have that going for me.