For those of you who are interested, Jay Guin over at One In Jesus has posted some great thoughts about the prophetic passages in Isaiah 2 and Micah 4 that herald the day when the nations will beat their swords into plowshares in the Messianic Kingdom. It’s a part of a larger conversation Jay is having on the topic of pacifism. Really good, thoughtful stuff. You can check it out by clicking here.
- Follow already & not yet on WordPress.com
Search Already & Not Yet
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- A Theological Interpretation of The Greatest Showman: "From Now On"
- The Story: The Threshing Floor
- The Story: Bitterness
- The Story: The Kinsman Redeemer
- Thoughts on Proverbs: Wisdom vs. Folly
- Thoughts on Proverbs: Principles, Not Promises
- God's Own Heart: Token
- That's What I See
- The Story: Elijah and Elisha
- Best Music of 2020 (So Far)
Preach the Gospel, die, and be forgotten.