Last night before bed, Joshua and I sat down to watch a little Sunday night baseball. During the commercial, he turns to me and says, “Daddy? Do you think Albert Pujols could come over to our house sometime and play catch? Maybe he can show me how to hit like him, too.”
I love that my kids love music. I have a playlist of some of their favorite music. Each of these songs makes me smile because my kids love it so much.
- Mansard Roof by Vampire Weekend (the kids love to jump around the den in their pajamas to this one)
- Don’t Stop Believin’ by Journey (I need to post a video of them singing this. It’s hilarious.)
- Our Song by Taylor Swift (girly, I know, but all three of my kids sing this at full volume, grinning ear to ear)
- The Lion Sleeps Tonight by The Tokens
- Barbara Ann by the Beach Boys (This was when I knew my kids loved music.)
- To the Dogs or Whoever by Josh Ritter (I’m pretty sure they like this one because Ritter uses the word “underwear” in one of the verses.)
- Life Is A Highway by Rascal Flatts (Cars)
- Hot Hot Hot by Buster Poindexter
- Lions by Lost and Found
- Rocky Top by Osbourne Bros.