With football season right around the corner, I thought I’d pass this along to all my friends who root for a certain crimson-clad SEC school. It seems that the defending national champs have inexplicably dropped longtime division foe Mississippi State from the schedule, replaced by the consonantly-challenged “Mississipi State” Bulldogs. Season ticket holders, take note. National Spelling Bee Champs, they ain’t. This is the kind of coverage you’re not going to get from Paul Finebaum.
- Follow already & not yet on WordPress.com
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- A Theological Interpretation of The Greatest Showman: "From Now On"
- Communion Funny
- The Story: The Threshing Floor
- A Theological Interpretation of Toy Story 4
- The Story: Elijah and Elisha
- Parenting: The Swimming Pool Metaphor
- Never Give Up
- 2 Corinthians 5: The Love of Christ Compels Me
- Best picture I’ve taken this week.
- God's Own Heart: Token