My son, the offensive lineman for the Mustangs. Who knew? He’s pretty small for a right tackle, but he’s all heart, baby.
- Follow already & not yet on WordPress.com
Search Already & Not Yet
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- A Theological Interpretation of The Greatest Showman: "From Now On"
- The Story: The Threshing Floor
- Thoughts on Proverbs: Wisdom vs. Folly
- The Story: Bitterness
- Parenting: The Swimming Pool Metaphor
- Psalm 1
- The Gospel According to Genesis: When We Trust God
- A New Day: Comfort in God's Character, Part 3
- A New Day: Three Reasons You Don't Need to Be Afraid, Part 3
- The Story: Behind Every Good Man
Preach the Gospel, die, and be forgotten.