With my time being what it is, I don’t get to surf around some of my favorite sites very often, much less take the additional step of posting links to my blog. But this article by Skye Jethani entitled “The Ten Commandments of Scripture Interpretation” was just too good to pass up. There are several helpful reminders here for the serious student of Scripture. Enjoy.
- Follow already & not yet on WordPress.com
Search Already & Not Yet
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- The Story: The Threshing Floor
- The Story: Bitterness
- I Believe: Already & Not Yet
- A Theological Interpretation of The Greatest Showman: "From Now On"
- Parenting: The Swimming Pool Metaphor
- On Repentance
- God and the Pandemic by N.T. Wright
- Thoughts on Proverbs: Wisdom vs. Folly
- Swords Into Plowshares
Preach the Gospel, die, and be forgotten.