With my time being what it is, I don’t get to surf around some of my favorite sites very often, much less take the additional step of posting links to my blog. But this article by Skye Jethani entitled “The Ten Commandments of Scripture Interpretation” was just too good to pass up. There are several helpful reminders here for the serious student of Scripture. Enjoy.
- Follow already & not yet on WordPress.com
Search Already & Not Yet
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- The Story: The Threshing Floor
- A Theological Interpretation of The Greatest Showman: "From Now On"
- 2 Corinthians 5: The Love of Christ Compels Me
- Thoughts on Proverbs: Wisdom vs. Folly
- A Theological Interpretation of Toy Story 4
- God's Own Heart: Knit
- The Story: Elijah and Elisha
- The Story: The Kinsman Redeemer
- That's What I See
- I Believe: Gospel
Preach the Gospel, die, and be forgotten.