On our anniversary last week, Sunny was disappointed because her gift for me hadn’t arrived yet. She had ordered something handmade and it was late ending shipped.
Well, my gift arrived this morning: a wood burned map of the MLB Ballparks, complete with pins to mark the ones you’ve visited. Awesome gift! I already have a spot in my office picked out to display this. Isn’t my wife incredible? Best of all, she actually enjoys visiting these ballparks with me. What a great gift!
- Follow already & not yet on WordPress.com
Search Already & Not Yet
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- The Story: The Threshing Floor
- A Theological Interpretation of The Greatest Showman: "From Now On"
- The Story: Bitterness
- 2 Corinthians 5: The Love of Christ Compels Me
- Book Review: The Gospel You've Never Heard
- Parenting: The Swimming Pool Metaphor
- The Story: Elijah and Elisha
- Putting the World to Rights
- The Hidden Spring
Preach the Gospel, die, and be forgotten.