On our anniversary last week, Sunny was disappointed because her gift for me hadn’t arrived yet. She had ordered something handmade and it was late ending shipped.
Well, my gift arrived this morning: a wood burned map of the MLB Ballparks, complete with pins to mark the ones you’ve visited. Awesome gift! I already have a spot in my office picked out to display this. Isn’t my wife incredible? Best of all, she actually enjoys visiting these ballparks with me. What a great gift!
- Follow already & not yet on WordPress.com
Search Already & Not Yet
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- A Theological Interpretation of The Greatest Showman: "From Now On"
- Parenting: The Swimming Pool Metaphor
- The Story: The Threshing Floor
- The Story: Tempted
- The Story: Elijah and Elisha
- The Gospel According to Genesis: A God Who Makes Promises, Part 1
- The Story: Bitterness
- Rewatching LOST: Season One, Episodes One and Two
- The Cost of Non-Discipleship
- MLB Franchise Four: New York Yankees and Boston Red Sox
Preach the Gospel, die, and be forgotten.