This kid. I have so much fun watching him play the game he loves. Today he was on the mound for the first time in this young season and he was rewarded with results to match all his hard work. He pitched 6.1 scoreless innings, giving up only one hit and striking out 16 batters. Best of all, his team won 1-0 on a walk off hit in the bottom of the seventh. Way to compete, #32!
- Follow already & not yet on WordPress.com
Search Already & Not Yet
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- A Theological Interpretation of The Greatest Showman: "From Now On"
- Parenting: The Swimming Pool Metaphor
- The Story: Bitterness
- The Story: The Threshing Floor
- The Gospel According to Genesis: A God Who Makes Promises, Part 1
- Every Step An Arrival: Going Without Knowing
- A Theological Interpretation of Toy Story 4
- The Story: Elijah and Elisha
- The Story: The Kinsman Redeemer
Preach the Gospel, die, and be forgotten.