This kid. I have so much fun watching him play the game he loves. Today he was on the mound for the first time in this young season and he was rewarded with results to match all his hard work. He pitched 6.1 scoreless innings, giving up only one hit and striking out 16 batters. Best of all, his team won 1-0 on a walk off hit in the bottom of the seventh. Way to compete, #32!
- Follow already & not yet on WordPress.com
Search Already & Not Yet
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- The Story: The Threshing Floor
- A Theological Interpretation of The Greatest Showman: "From Now On"
- Parenting: The Swimming Pool Metaphor
- Thoughts on Proverbs: Wisdom vs. Folly
- The Story: Behind Every Good Man
- I Believe: Gospel
- Politics: The Ideology of Idolatry
- The Social Dilemma
- I Believe: Already & Not Yet
Preach the Gospel, die, and be forgotten.