Another PR (“personal record”) for this kid today: he ran two miles in 14:11 to finish in sixth place in today’s meet! I love how all of his hard work is producing results. Such great life lessons when your kids participate in sports. Keep up the good work, Jackson!
- Follow already & not yet on WordPress.com
Search Already & Not Yet
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- A Theological Interpretation of The Greatest Showman: "From Now On"
- The Story: The Threshing Floor
- The Story: Bitterness
- The Story: Good Guy or Bad Guy?
- Parenting: The Swimming Pool Metaphor
- A Theological Interpretation of Toy Story 4
- A New Day: The Power of "With", Part 1
- On Partisanship
- An Interesting Take on the Lauren Daigle Controversy
- Brene Brown’s “Dare to Lead”
Preach the Gospel, die, and be forgotten.