Another PR (“personal record”) for this kid today: he ran two miles in 14:11 to finish in sixth place in today’s meet! I love how all of his hard work is producing results. Such great life lessons when your kids participate in sports. Keep up the good work, Jackson!
- Follow already & not yet on WordPress.com
Search Already & Not Yet
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- The Story: The Threshing Floor
- A Theological Interpretation of The Greatest Showman: "From Now On"
- Parenting: The Swimming Pool Metaphor
- Putting the World to Rights
- Communion Funny
- The Story: Good Guy or Bad Guy?
- Love First: Obedience
- The Gospel According to Genesis: When We Wrestle
- The Story: Behind Every Good Man
Preach the Gospel, die, and be forgotten.