Our family visited Marlins Park in Miami as part of our vacation last week. We had a great time, but I wouldn’t rank it very highly on my list. I’ll have a revised stadium rankings list coming up soon. Until then, here are a few pics from our game.
- Follow already & not yet on WordPress.com
Search Already & Not Yet
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- The Story: The Threshing Floor
- Reading List for Critical Theory, Identity Politics and Social Justice
- The Ruin of Joseph
- A Theological Interpretation of U2's "I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For"
- Don't Think Jesus: The Gospel according to Morgan Wallen
- A Theological Interpretation of The Greatest Showman: "From Now On"
- U2: Breathe
- Shanon's House of Compassion
- The Story: Elijah and Elisha
- Parenting: The Swimming Pool Metaphor
Preach the Gospel, die, and be forgotten.