Our family visited Marlins Park in Miami as part of our vacation last week. We had a great time, but I wouldn’t rank it very highly on my list. I’ll have a revised stadium rankings list coming up soon. Until then, here are a few pics from our game.
- Follow already & not yet on WordPress.com
Search Already & Not Yet
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- A Theological Interpretation of U2's "I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For"
- The Story: The Threshing Floor
- The Gospel According to Genesis: When We Wrestle
- I'm Not Sure I'm Ready For This
- A Theological Interpretation of The Greatest Showman: "From Now On"
- Communion Funny
- A Sign of the Times?
- Best Books of 2022
- The Gospel According to Genesis: When We Laugh, Part 2
- Missional Ecclesiology in Practice
Preach the Gospel, die, and be forgotten.