Today was a really cool day: it was Joshua’s first day in the office as one of our church’s summer interns. Specifically, he is serving as one of our Baja Missions interns, helping us prepare for our two international mission trips to San Quintin, which is located on the Baja peninsula in Mexico. The trips take place later this month, but for now, this means that we’ll be riding to work together. His office is directly across the hallway from mine! This is an important first step for Joshua and his career goal of serving the local church in ministry. I couldn’t be more proud of him! And I am grateful for those who have put their faith in Joshua and allowed him this opportunity.
- Follow already & not yet on WordPress.com
Search Already & Not Yet
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- The Story: The Threshing Floor
- A Theological Interpretation of U2's "I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For"
- Don't Think Jesus: The Gospel according to Morgan Wallen
- The Story: Bitterness
- A Theological Interpretation of The Greatest Showman: "From Now On"
- The Story: The Power of the Empty Tomb
- The Wonderful Cross: The Passover Lamb, Part 1
- I'm Not Sure I'm Ready For This
- Every Step An Arrival: Going Without Knowing
- The Story: Behind Every Good Man
- Nancy Miles on Today Was a Good Day
- Nancy Miles on Israel Photos, Part 1
- Kim Davis on Israel Photos, Part 1
- Jones Stan on A Sign of the Times?
- Kim Davis on Thanksgiving 2022: A Heart Full of Gratitude
Preach the Gospel, die, and be forgotten.