Sunny and I spent the weekend in Fairhope, Alabama, where I was performing a wedding. We had never been there before but we LOVED it! Such a fun little place. We stopped to grab a picture near the water before the wedding. And since we were kind of close, we had to pay a visit to our favorite seafood restaurant in Gulf Shores, DeSoto’s. Thankful for a great weekend with my girl.
- Follow already & not yet on WordPress.com
Search Already & Not Yet
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- A Theological Interpretation of U2's "I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For"
- The Story: The Threshing Floor
- The Gospel According to Genesis: When We Wrestle
- I'm Not Sure I'm Ready For This
- A Theological Interpretation of The Greatest Showman: "From Now On"
- Communion Funny
- A Sign of the Times?
- Best Books of 2022
- The Gospel According to Genesis: When We Laugh, Part 2
- Missional Ecclesiology in Practice
Preach the Gospel, die, and be forgotten.