- Follow already & not yet on WordPress.com
Search Already & Not Yet
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- What Breaks Your Heart?
- The Story: The Threshing Floor
- A Theological Interpretation of The Greatest Showman: "From Now On"
- Thoughts on Proverbs: Wisdom vs. Folly
- God's Own Heart: Token
- Brene Brown’s “Dare to Lead”
- The Crucifixion by Nikolai Ge
- I Believe: Already & Not Yet
- The Posture of Blessing
- Wilma Phillips on What Breaks Your Heart?
- Cindy R on What Breaks Your Heart?
- Kim & Terry Davis on We Keep Hope Alive: Easter 2020
- Connie Prosser on Dealing with Fear Faithfully
- Michael Dwayne Brown on The Antidote to Contempt: Thoughts on the National Prayer Breakfast
Preach the Gospel, die, and be forgotten.
Category Archives: Fathering
“What’s next?” “What are we doing tonight, Dad?” “What’s the game plan for tomorrow?” So we’re on vacation this week. All week long, the kids have been full of questions. To a certain degree, this is par for the course. … Continue reading
Time for my semi-regular installment of things I want to remember during this stage of parenting. Joshua came up to me the other day and said, “Hey, Dad. This is my Lego version of you.” I like it; it’s a … Continue reading
Seven years ago, a rambunctious little boy came into our lives. We named him Jackson, which means “God has been gracious.” We certainly felt God’s unmerited favor resting upon us as we welcomed his arrival. The months leading up to … Continue reading
As I prepare for my Father’s Day sermon this Sunday, I’ve been asking for wisdom from some of the Dads I respect the most. I asked a couple of questions: What message do you think Dads need to hear today? … Continue reading