- Follow already & not yet on WordPress.com
Search Already & Not Yet
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- A Theological Interpretation of U2's "I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For"
- Parenting: The Swimming Pool Metaphor
- A Theological Interpretation of The Greatest Showman: "From Now On"
- The Story: The Threshing Floor
- Fairhope, AL
- The Story: Bitterness
- The Story: Elijah and Elisha
- The Shrewd Manager - Luke 16:1-9
- Do Good to Everyone
- A New Day: Comfort in God's Character, Part 3
Preach the Gospel, die, and be forgotten.
Tag Archives: 2 Kings 2
In our study of the Story, we’re seeing that God seems really fond of mentoring relationships: Moses / Joshua; Naomi / Ruth; later on, we’ll see Paul / Timothy. Today, we’re going to look at Elijah / Elisha. To tell … Continue reading