- Follow already & not yet on WordPress.com
Search Already & Not Yet
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- A Theological Interpretation of The Greatest Showman: "From Now On"
- The Story: The Threshing Floor
- Christmas 2020: A Weary World Rejoices
- The Story: Bitterness
- Parenting: The Swimming Pool Metaphor
- A Theological Interpretation of U2's "I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For"
- The Story: The Kinsman Redeemer
- MLB Franchise Four: New York Yankees and Boston Red Sox
- Communion Funny
- The Posture of Blessing
Preach the Gospel, die, and be forgotten.
Tag Archives: COVID-19
Last week I began a series entitled Lessons Learned. 2020 has been such a difficult year in so many respects, but there have also been plenty of lesson-learning opportunities along the way as well. Last week we looked at the … Continue reading →
Gratitude is an important discipleship practice. And it is just that — a practice. Just like you’ll never learn to play the guitar without regular practice, we’ll never become the kind of people God will us to be — people … Continue reading →