- Follow already & not yet on WordPress.com
Search Already & Not Yet
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- A Theological Interpretation of The Greatest Showman: "From Now On"
- The Story: The Threshing Floor
- The Story: Bitterness
- The Story: Good Guy or Bad Guy?
- Parenting: The Swimming Pool Metaphor
- A Theological Interpretation of Toy Story 4
- A New Day: The Power of "With", Part 1
- On Partisanship
- An Interesting Take on the Lauren Daigle Controversy
- Brene Brown’s “Dare to Lead”
Preach the Gospel, die, and be forgotten.
Tag Archives: Covington Catholic School
We are a nation founded upon the principle — among others — of unalienable rights. The Declaration of Independence boldly speaks of truths that are “self-evident”, that everyone — men, women, children — is created equally. This verb choice leads … Continue reading →