- Follow already & not yet on WordPress.com
Search Already & Not Yet
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- 2022: Moving Forward
- The Wonderful Cross: The Scandal of the Cross, Part 1
- The Story: The Threshing Floor
- A Theological Interpretation of U2's "I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For"
- The Wonderful Cross: A Bibliography
- A Theological Interpretation of The Greatest Showman: "From Now On"
- My Book Hall of Fame
- The Wonderful Cross: Christ Crucified, Part 2
- A New Day: Comfort in God's Character, Part 3
- Daily Bible: Leviticus 9-10
Preach the Gospel, die, and be forgotten.
Tag Archives: Foundling Asylum
Behind Every Good Man – Exodus 1-2 Maybe you’ve heard the phrase: “Behind every good man there’s a great woman.” Closely related, but less well-known: “Behind every successful man is a proud wife and a surprised mother-in-law.” I wonder how … Continue reading →