- Follow already & not yet on WordPress.com
Search Already & Not Yet
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- A Theological Interpretation of The Greatest Showman: "From Now On"
- The Story: The Threshing Floor
- Parenting: The Swimming Pool Metaphor
- The Story: Elijah and Elisha
- Christmas 2020: A Weary World Rejoices
- The Story: Behind Every Good Man
- Thoughts on Proverbs: Wisdom vs. Folly
Preach the Gospel, die, and be forgotten.
Tag Archives: John 14
It was the first day of school for Dan Lear’s three kids. In a scramble to get his boys to class on time, the Seattle lawyer wound up parking in a space he probably should have avoided. “There was a … Continue reading