- Follow already & not yet on WordPress.com
Search Already & Not Yet
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- 2022: Moving Forward
- The Wonderful Cross: The Scandal of the Cross, Part 1
- The Story: The Threshing Floor
- A Theological Interpretation of U2's "I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For"
- The Wonderful Cross: A Bibliography
- A Theological Interpretation of The Greatest Showman: "From Now On"
- A New Day: Comfort in God's Character, Part 3
- Psalm 8: What is Man?
- My Book Hall of Fame
- The Wonderful Cross: Christ Crucified, Part 2
Preach the Gospel, die, and be forgotten.
Tag Archives: Naomi
When studying the book of Ruth, the title character often receives much of the attention. But there are some powerful lessons we can learn from Naomi’s story, too. Her story begins in Bethlehem, which literally means “house of bread”. A … Continue reading