- Follow already & not yet on WordPress.com
Search Already & Not Yet
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- A Theological Interpretation of U2's "I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For"
- The Story: The Threshing Floor
- Don't Think Jesus: The Gospel according to Morgan Wallen
- I'm Not Sure I'm Ready For This
- A Theological Interpretation of The Greatest Showman: "From Now On"
- Communion Funny
- The Story: The Power of the Empty Tomb
- Hard Sayings: Luke 21:17
- Meat Loaf, Betty White, Bob Saget and Christian Communion
- The Story: Elijah and Elisha
- Nancy Miles on Today Was a Good Day
- Nancy Miles on Israel Photos, Part 1
- Kim Davis on Israel Photos, Part 1
- Jones Stan on A Sign of the Times?
- Kim Davis on Thanksgiving 2022: A Heart Full of Gratitude
Preach the Gospel, die, and be forgotten.
Tag Archives: Philippians 4
Reading for Friday, Aug 10: Philippians 4 I love the way Paul addresses these believers in ch4: “Therefore, my brothers, whom I love and long for, my joy and crown…” (v1). His love for these brothers and sisters leaps off … Continue reading
Posted in Church, Faith, Jesus, Project 3:45, Scripture Tagged Philippians 4 Leave a comment