- Follow already & not yet on WordPress.com
Search Already & Not Yet
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Parenting: The Swimming Pool Metaphor
- The Story: The Threshing Floor
- A Theological Interpretation of U2's "I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For"
- The Ruin of Joseph
- The Story: Elijah and Elisha
- Christmas 2020: A Weary World Rejoices
- A Theological Interpretation of The Greatest Showman: "From Now On"
- Putting the World to Rights
- Communion Funny
Preach the Gospel, die, and be forgotten.
Tag Archives: Preaching
I think it’s easy to think of preaching as a mere transaction of information from pulpit to congregation. To be fair, one of the aims of preaching should be to present the truths of Scripture in clear and understandable terms. … Continue reading
Preaching always occurs within a particular context. As such, the sermon functions as a culturally-embedded testimony to the timeless truth of the text. But the sermon rises out of the unique experiences and life of the local body of disciples. … Continue reading