- Follow already & not yet on WordPress.com
Search Already & Not Yet
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- A Theological Interpretation of U2's "I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For"
- The Story: The Threshing Floor
- A Theological Interpretation of The Greatest Showman: "From Now On"
- God's Own Heart: Token
- Don't Think Jesus: The Gospel according to Morgan Wallen
- The Story: Bitterness
- Parenting: The Swimming Pool Metaphor
- Putting the World to Rights
- Book Review: The Naked Gospel
Preach the Gospel, die, and be forgotten.
Tag Archives: Preaching
I think it’s easy to think of preaching as a mere transaction of information from pulpit to congregation. To be fair, one of the aims of preaching should be to present the truths of Scripture in clear and understandable terms. … Continue reading
Preaching always occurs within a particular context. As such, the sermon functions as a culturally-embedded testimony to the timeless truth of the text. But the sermon rises out of the unique experiences and life of the local body of disciples. … Continue reading