My New Favorite Team

So I’ve been a Cardinal fan my whole life.

In fact, I can’t ever remember not being a Cardinal fan. But now I have a new team vying for my loyalty. And I have 10 little reasons why I’m now a card-carrying fan of the Florida Marlins.
Check that: the Florida South Huntsville YMCA Marlins.
We had our first tee-ball practice tonight and I gotta admit: it felt good to be back out there on the diamond. This year, both Joshua and Abby Kate are playing. We’re excited that they’re going to be on the same team with their friends Lawson, Mikel, Hugh, and Barklee, and they’re also pumped about their new friends / teammates, too. First game: Tuesday, May 19th.
So, sorry Cards. It’s been a good run. But there’s just no way you can compete with this.

This entry was posted in Baseball, Friends, Kids. Bookmark the permalink.

6 Responses to My New Favorite Team

1. Anonymous says:

Love it! I gotta know something though. Is the guy in the blue and white striped shirt in the first picture named Rob? Cause I think that’s a funny guy who works with Kam.

2. Anonymous says:

Oh yeah, e-mail us more info on the game cause we want to come.Ashleigh

3. Sunny says:

The kids were so unbelievably excited about their practice. I absolutely loved it! On the way home last night, Joshua said that he was on the “Fish” team. 🙂

4. THE MORROW FAMILY says:

Cute! I love it! I hope they have a fun time this season playing t-ball with all of their friends. I look forward to those days. 🙂

5. Alisha says:

I love all of the action shots! They look so cute wearing their helmet’s swinging their bats! I know you guys are loving that it is that time again. Play ball!

Ashleigh,I don’t think his name is Rob. Email with schedule will be forthcoming.