So, things have been kinda quiet around the ol’ blog lately.
Even my seemingly unending stream of LOST-related posts has been disrupted.
“Where you been?”, you might be asking.
Busy, it turns out.
A wedding, a retreat, a major surgical procedure by a family member, transporting children here and yon…it all has left little time (or energy) for blogging these past few days. But I’m hoping to get back into my semi-regular habit of writing. Here’s what’s on tap in the days to come:
- A robust MLB report, complete with my thoughts on Armando Gallaraga’s near-perfect game, the Tampa Bay Rays as the new “model” small market franchise, and why Stephen Strasburg ISN’T the Messiah.
- A recap of some of my favorite albums of 2010 (so far), including another tireless plug extolling the glory of eMusic.
- The next installment in my Sermon on the Mount series.
- An invitation to a free marriage enrichment seminar for those of you who live in the Huntsville area. I’ll have more to say (write?) about that later, but I wanted to go ahead and put it on your radar. Dates are June 27-30 at Mayfair.
- An essay on why a penny is never JUST a penny. Stay tuned for more.
Anyway, just wanted you to know I’m alive and that the writing juices are still flowing. See you later in the week.