This post is just one more reason why I love my wife. If she were an 8th century Hebrew prophet, she’d be Micah. Do justice; love mercy; walk humbly. That’s my wife.
- Follow already & not yet on WordPress.com
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- The Story: The Threshing Floor
- A Theological Interpretation of The Greatest Showman: "From Now On"
- Parenting: The Swimming Pool Metaphor
- The Story: The Trials of a King
- The Story: Elijah and Elisha
- The Power of Words
- The Story: The Power of the Empty Tomb
- Communion Funny
- The Posture of Blessing
- The Story: Good Guy or Bad Guy?