This post is just one more reason why I love my wife. If she were an 8th century Hebrew prophet, she’d be Micah. Do justice; love mercy; walk humbly. That’s my wife.
- Follow already & not yet on WordPress.com
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- The Story: The Threshing Floor
- A Theological Interpretation of The Greatest Showman: "From Now On"
- The Story: Deborah and Jael
- Communion Funny
- The Lion of Judah
- Daring Faith: The Glory of the Cross
- A Theological Reading of "In the Sanctuary of Outcasts": Church
- Parenting: The Swimming Pool Metaphor
- What the Picture Sounds Like
- The Habit of Courage