This post is just one more reason why I love my wife. If she were an 8th century Hebrew prophet, she’d be Micah. Do justice; love mercy; walk humbly. That’s my wife.
- Follow already & not yet on WordPress.com
Search Already & Not Yet
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- A Theological Interpretation of The Greatest Showman: "From Now On"
- The Story: The Threshing Floor
- Parenting: The Swimming Pool Metaphor
- The Story: Bitterness
- The Lion of Judah
- He Will Be Their Peace
- A Theological Interpretation of Toy Story 4
- Communion Funny
- The Gospel According to Genesis: When We Trust God
Preach the Gospel, die, and be forgotten.