I want to make you aware of a new blog that you’ll want to add to your regular blog perusal. Taylor Hammett is one of my favorite people in the world. I had the joy of serving with Taylor here at Mayfair for several years before he and his family moved to Atlanta while Taylor pursued graduate training in theology and patristics. Taylor has started a new blog called “re|purpose” and he is sharing some of his thoughts and insights into the human condition and the redemptive purposes of God through Christ. You can access his blog here or in the “Community” sidebar on this page. I hope you’ll check out this wise, thoughtful and thought-provoking work. Trust me, you’ll be blessed by what you find there.
- Follow already & not yet on WordPress.com
Search Already & Not Yet
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- A Theological Interpretation of U2's "I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For"
- The Story: The Threshing Floor
- Don't Think Jesus: The Gospel according to Morgan Wallen
- I'm Not Sure I'm Ready For This
- A Theological Interpretation of The Greatest Showman: "From Now On"
- Communion Funny
- The Story: The Power of the Empty Tomb
- Hard Sayings: Luke 21:17
- Meat Loaf, Betty White, Bob Saget and Christian Communion
- The Story: Elijah and Elisha
- Nancy Miles on Today Was a Good Day
- Nancy Miles on Israel Photos, Part 1
- Kim Davis on Israel Photos, Part 1
- Jones Stan on A Sign of the Times?
- Kim Davis on Thanksgiving 2022: A Heart Full of Gratitude
Preach the Gospel, die, and be forgotten.
Thanks, brother. I just found this today. Those were some mighty fine words about me. Sure you don’t have me confused w any of your other co-workers? Looking fwd to more blogging in the days ahead.
Ha ha, no confusion on my part, my friend! Meant every word!