I want to make you aware of a new blog that you’ll want to add to your regular blog perusal. Taylor Hammett is one of my favorite people in the world. I had the joy of serving with Taylor here at Mayfair for several years before he and his family moved to Atlanta while Taylor pursued graduate training in theology and patristics. Taylor has started a new blog called “re|purpose” and he is sharing some of his thoughts and insights into the human condition and the redemptive purposes of God through Christ. You can access his blog here or in the “Community” sidebar on this page. I hope you’ll check out this wise, thoughtful and thought-provoking work. Trust me, you’ll be blessed by what you find there.
- Follow already & not yet on WordPress.com
Search Already & Not Yet
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- A Theological Interpretation of U2's "I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For"
- A Theological Interpretation of The Greatest Showman: "From Now On"
- The Story: The Threshing Floor
- Christmas 2020: A Weary World Rejoices
- The Perfect Church Service
- The Wonderful Cross: Christus Victor, Part 1
- Don't Think Jesus: The Gospel according to Morgan Wallen
- Reading List for Critical Theory, Identity Politics and Social Justice
- Communion Funny
- The Gospel According to Genesis: When We Wrestle
Preach the Gospel, die, and be forgotten.