One of the parents on our baseball team shot this video of our game action on Saturday. A routine 4-3-2 double play. And that’s my boy playing first!
- Follow already & not yet on WordPress.com
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- The Story: The Threshing Floor
- The Story: Bitterness
- The Story: Elijah and Elisha
- Thoughts on Proverbs: Principles, Not Promises
- Communion Funny
- A Theological Interpretation of The Greatest Showman: "From Now On"
- Parenting: The Swimming Pool Metaphor
- The Story: The Kinsman Redeemer
- 2013 MLB Preview: NL East
- The Story: Good Guy or Bad Guy?