- One thousand Sunday mornings worshipping together.
- One thousand post-church conversations that begin with, “What do you want for lunch?”
- One thousand Monday mornings made better by her smile.
- One thousand Friday nights, spent at the theater or in nice restaurants…to be followed by many more Friday nights spent on the ball field and the drive-thru.
- One thousands weekends spent talking and laughing.
- One thousand weeks to be shaped by her goodness and her love.
- Follow already & not yet on WordPress.com
Search Already & Not Yet
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- A Theological Interpretation of The Greatest Showman: "From Now On"
- Parenting: The Swimming Pool Metaphor
- The Story: Bitterness
- The Story: The Threshing Floor
- The Gospel According to Genesis: A God Who Makes Promises, Part 1
- Every Step An Arrival: Going Without Knowing
- The Story: Elijah and Elisha
- The Story: The Kinsman Redeemer
- Live for the Applause of the Nail-Scarred Hands
Preach the Gospel, die, and be forgotten.