- One thousand Sunday mornings worshipping together.
- One thousand post-church conversations that begin with, “What do you want for lunch?”
- One thousand Monday mornings made better by her smile.
- One thousand Friday nights, spent at the theater or in nice restaurants…to be followed by many more Friday nights spent on the ball field and the drive-thru.
- One thousands weekends spent talking and laughing.
- One thousand weeks to be shaped by her goodness and her love.
- Follow already & not yet on WordPress.com
Search Already & Not Yet
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- A Theological Interpretation of The Greatest Showman: "From Now On"
- The Story: The Threshing Floor
- Parenting: The Swimming Pool Metaphor
- The Story: Bitterness
- Thoughts on Proverbs: Principles, Not Promises
- Psalm 10: Break the Arm of the Evildoer
- The Story: Elijah and Elisha
- The Gospel According to Genesis: A God Who Makes Promises, Part 1
- 2 Corinthians 5: The Love of Christ Compels Me
- The Gospel According to Genesis: When We Laugh, Part 2
Preach the Gospel, die, and be forgotten.