- One thousand Sunday mornings worshipping together.
- One thousand post-church conversations that begin with, “What do you want for lunch?”
- One thousand Monday mornings made better by her smile.
- One thousand Friday nights, spent at the theater or in nice restaurants…to be followed by many more Friday nights spent on the ball field and the drive-thru.
- One thousands weekends spent talking and laughing.
- One thousand weeks to be shaped by her goodness and her love.
- Follow already & not yet on WordPress.com
Search Already & Not Yet
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- The Gospel According to Genesis: When We Trust God, Part 2
- The Gospel According to Genesis: When We Trust God
- NFL Playoff Picks: Championship Games
- The Gospel According to Genesis: A God Who Makes Promises, Part 2
- Why You Should Read Your Bible
- The Gospel According to Genesis: A God Who Makes Promises, Part 1
- NFL Playoff Picks: Divisional Round
Preach the Gospel, die, and be forgotten.