I have added a new member to my fantasy baseball team’s front office. Be afraid. Be very afraid.
- Follow already & not yet on WordPress.com
Search Already & Not Yet
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Lessons Learned: Slow Down, Part 3
- A Theological Interpretation of The Greatest Showman: "From Now On"
- The Story: The Threshing Floor
- Lessons Learned: Slow Down, Part 2
- The Story: Good Guy or Bad Guy?
- The Story: Elijah and Elisha
- The Gospel According to Genesis: A God Who Makes Promises, Part 2
- Parenting: The Swimming Pool Metaphor
- The Gospel According to Genesis: A God Who Makes Promises, Part 1
Preach the Gospel, die, and be forgotten.