Now I understand the meaning of “it’s a dog’s life.” Sadie moves around from chair to chair throughout the day. I bet she sleeps 22 hours a day!
- Follow already & not yet on WordPress.com
Search Already & Not Yet
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- The Story: The Threshing Floor
- A Theological Interpretation of The Greatest Showman: "From Now On"
- Parenting: The Swimming Pool Metaphor
- Putting the World to Rights
- Communion Funny
- The Story: Good Guy or Bad Guy?
- Love First: Obedience
- The Gospel According to Genesis: When We Wrestle
- The Story: Behind Every Good Man
Preach the Gospel, die, and be forgotten.