Now I understand the meaning of “it’s a dog’s life.” Sadie moves around from chair to chair throughout the day. I bet she sleeps 22 hours a day!
- Follow already & not yet on WordPress.com
Search Already & Not Yet
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- A Theological Interpretation of The Greatest Showman: "From Now On"
- The Story: The Threshing Floor
- Parenting: The Swimming Pool Metaphor
- Thoughts on Proverbs: Wisdom vs. Folly
- The Story: The Power of the Empty Tomb
- The Posture of Blessing
- The Story: The Trials of a King
- A Theological Interpretation of Toy Story 4
- The Story: Elijah and Elisha
- The Ruin of Joseph
Preach the Gospel, die, and be forgotten.