Our youth group held their fall retreat this weekend and one of the speakers taught from the Old Testament book of Habakkuk. Her message inspired our youngest to come home and write out Habakkuk 1 along with his own notes on each section. This warms my heart greatly.
- Follow already & not yet on WordPress.com
Search Already & Not Yet
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- A Theological Interpretation of The Greatest Showman: "From Now On"
- The Story: The Threshing Floor
- Thoughts on Proverbs: Wisdom vs. Folly
- The Story: Bitterness
- Psalm 1
- Parenting: The Swimming Pool Metaphor
- The Gospel According to Genesis: When We Trust God
- The Cost of Non-Discipleship
- The Story: Behind Every Good Man
- A New Day: Three Reasons You Don't Need to Be Afraid, Part 3
Preach the Gospel, die, and be forgotten.