We had a great time last night touring the Galaxy of Lights at our Huntsville Botanical Garden. This is one of our annual traditions. We normally drive through to see the lights; a time or two we’ve run the Galaxy of Lights 5K; and last night we walked through with some special friends. This is our favorite spot…so beautiful!
- Follow already & not yet on WordPress.com
Search Already & Not Yet
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- A Theological Interpretation of U2's "I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For"
- A Theological Interpretation of The Greatest Showman: "From Now On"
- The Story: The Threshing Floor
- Don't Think Jesus: The Gospel according to Morgan Wallen
- Worship Centers
- Every Step An Arrival: Going Without Knowing
- Communion Funny
- 2 Corinthians 5: The Love of Christ Compels Me
- Putting the World to Rights
- Parenting: The Swimming Pool Metaphor
Preach the Gospel, die, and be forgotten.