We had a great time last night touring the Galaxy of Lights at our Huntsville Botanical Garden. This is one of our annual traditions. We normally drive through to see the lights; a time or two we’ve run the Galaxy of Lights 5K; and last night we walked through with some special friends. This is our favorite spot…so beautiful!
- Follow already & not yet on WordPress.com
Search Already & Not Yet
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- The Story: The Threshing Floor
- Parenting: The Swimming Pool Metaphor
- A Theological Interpretation of The Greatest Showman: "From Now On"
- Lessons Learned: Be Grateful, Part 4
- Lessons Learned: Be Grateful, Part 3
- The Story: Bitterness
- Lessons Learned: Be Grateful, Part 1
- The Story: Behind Every Good Man
- I'm Not Sure I'm Ready For This
- Daily Bible: Leviticus 1-2
Preach the Gospel, die, and be forgotten.