We had a great time last night touring the Galaxy of Lights at our Huntsville Botanical Garden. This is one of our annual traditions. We normally drive through to see the lights; a time or two we’ve run the Galaxy of Lights 5K; and last night we walked through with some special friends. This is our favorite spot…so beautiful!
- Follow already & not yet on WordPress.com
Search Already & Not Yet
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- A Theological Interpretation of The Greatest Showman: "From Now On"
- Parenting: The Swimming Pool Metaphor
- The Story: The Threshing Floor
- The Shrewd Manager - Luke 16:1-9
- The Gospel According to Genesis: A God Who Makes Promises, Part 1
- Thoughts on Proverbs: Wisdom vs. Folly
- The Lion of Judah
- Book Review: The Naked Gospel
- 2 Corinthians 5: The Love of Christ Compels Me
- God's Own Heart: Token
Preach the Gospel, die, and be forgotten.