I’m so glad Sunny wanted to grab this quick picture of the five of us heading to church on Sunday morning in San Quintin. This boat in the background is iconic for anyone who has stayed at the Old Mill with our group. I am so grateful for this work and the way it is helping all five of us grow in Christ.
- Follow already & not yet on WordPress.com
Search Already & Not Yet
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- A Theological Interpretation of U2's "I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For"
- A Theological Interpretation of The Greatest Showman: "From Now On"
- The Story: The Threshing Floor
- Don't Think Jesus: The Gospel according to Morgan Wallen
- Parenting: The Swimming Pool Metaphor
- The Story: Elijah and Elisha
- Communion Funny
- Hebrews 2
- 2 Corinthians 5: The Love of Christ Compels Me
- The Boot
Preach the Gospel, die, and be forgotten.