This young lady led the chapel devotional at her school today, talking about how to manage your anger in a godly way. I am so proud of Abby Kate and the leadership she has demonstrated as part of her school’s Student Spiritual Formation Team. I know she says this kind of thing is outside of her comfort zone, but she really did a great job. Grateful she has the opportunity.
- Follow already & not yet on WordPress.com
Search Already & Not Yet
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Parenting: The Swimming Pool Metaphor
- A Theological Interpretation of U2's "I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For"
- The Story: The Threshing Floor
- Christmas 2020: A Weary World Rejoices
- A Theological Interpretation of The Greatest Showman: "From Now On"
- The Story: Elijah and Elisha
- The Ruin of Joseph
- The Gospel According to Genesis: When We Trust God
- Don't Think Jesus: The Gospel according to Morgan Wallen
Preach the Gospel, die, and be forgotten.