- Follow already & not yet on WordPress.com
Search Already & Not Yet
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- The Story: The Threshing Floor
- A Theological Interpretation of The Greatest Showman: "From Now On"
- A Covenant and a Contract: Twenty Years of Marriage and Ministry
- The Story: Elijah and Elisha
- Love Never Fails
- Fixer Upper: The Hope of Creation
- The Story: The Kinsman Redeemer
- Thoughts on Proverbs: Wisdom vs. Folly
- Communion Funny
Preach the Gospel, die, and be forgotten.
Tag Archives: 1 Peter 2:9-12
(Note: this is part of a series of posts based on some of the things I’m currently reading and reflecting on. Click here for part one.) For most of our nation’s history, a Judeo-Christian worldview could simply be assumed. You … Continue reading →