- Follow already & not yet on WordPress.com
Search Already & Not Yet
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- A Theological Interpretation of U2's "I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For"
- The Story: The Threshing Floor
- Don't Think Jesus: The Gospel according to Morgan Wallen
- I'm Not Sure I'm Ready For This
- A Theological Interpretation of The Greatest Showman: "From Now On"
- Communion Funny
- The Story: The Power of the Empty Tomb
- Hard Sayings: Luke 21:17
- Meat Loaf, Betty White, Bob Saget and Christian Communion
- The Story: Elijah and Elisha
- Nancy Miles on Today Was a Good Day
- Nancy Miles on Israel Photos, Part 1
- Kim Davis on Israel Photos, Part 1
- Jones Stan on A Sign of the Times?
- Kim Davis on Thanksgiving 2022: A Heart Full of Gratitude
Preach the Gospel, die, and be forgotten.
Tag Archives: Culture wars
The Culture Wars and Engaged Alienation
Posted on January 20, 2016 by Jason
(Note: this is part of a series of posts based on some of the things I’m currently reading and reflecting on. Click here for part one.) For most of our nation’s history, a Judeo-Christian worldview could simply be assumed. You … Continue reading →
Posted in 1 Corinthians 13, 2 Corinthians 5, Books, Church, Devotional, Faith, God, Gospel, Jesus, Kingdom Values, Love First, Scripture, Social Issues, Theology | Tagged 1 Peter 1:1, 1 Peter 2:9-12, Culture wars, Engaged alienation, Exiles, Hebrews 11:13, Modernity, Onward, Postmodernity, Russell D. Moore | Leave a comment