- Follow already & not yet on WordPress.com
Search Already & Not Yet
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- The Story: The Threshing Floor
- A Theological Interpretation of The Greatest Showman: "From Now On"
- Hope Is Not Optimism
- The Story: Deliverance
- Communion Funny
- The Story: Good Guy or Bad Guy?
- The Shrewd Manager - Luke 16:1-9
- The Gospel According to Genesis: When We Trust God
- The Gospel According to Genesis: When We Laugh, Part 2
- A New Day: You Shall Go Out in Joy, Part 1
Preach the Gospel, die, and be forgotten.
Tag Archives: 2012 MLB Preview
Here’s my final division preview. I think this is an incredibly difficult division to handicap. Each of these teams has considerable strengths, but there isn’t a complete team to be found here, in my opinion. It should make for an … Continue reading
It’s been a few weeks since I picked up my MLB Predictions. (A major school project and moving to a new house has occupied a lot of my time lately.) But I want to pick up here with the AL … Continue reading
I’ll admit that it’s hard to think objectively here. As you all well know, I’m a Cards homer through and through. And while I thought long and hard about picking Cincinnati to win the division, I just can’t seem to … Continue reading
This is by far the easiest division to handicap. Detroit could win this thing by 10 games or more. They’re that good and the rest of these teams are playing catch up. But check back in a few years: once … Continue reading
Here’s the link to my previous AL East preview. Now for the NL’s power division. It’s possible that this division could produce three playoff entrants, thanks to the new double wild-card addition (which I’m warming up to, by the way). … Continue reading