- Follow already & not yet on WordPress.com
Search Already & Not Yet
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- A Theological Interpretation of U2's "I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For"
- A Theological Interpretation of The Greatest Showman: "From Now On"
- The Story: The Threshing Floor
- The Story: Bitterness
- The Wonderful Cross: Christus Victor, Part 1
- Communion Funny
- The Story: Elijah and Elisha
- A New Day: Comfort in God's Character, Part 3
- Love First: Obedience
- Parenting: The Swimming Pool Metaphor
Preach the Gospel, die, and be forgotten.
Tag Archives: Chicago White Sox
We’ve already previewed the AL East. Now it’s time for the Central Division: AL Central This is the deepest division in baseball. Detroit has been the gold standard in the Central for years and no doubt they’ll be gunning for … Continue reading
This is probably the easiest division to handicap. The Tigers look to be one of the top two or three clubs in the AL. I think the Royals are good enough to contend for a wild card spot and the … Continue reading
This is by far the easiest division to handicap. Detroit could win this thing by 10 games or more. They’re that good and the rest of these teams are playing catch up. But check back in a few years: once … Continue reading
I’ve never waited this long to complete my divisional previews. Good thing, too, when it comes to this division. A few weeks ago, I probably wouldn’t have been able to see what a mess the White Sox are and I … Continue reading
I’m going to try something new here; a Friday column focused solely on the week that was in Major League Baseball. Here are my reflections on Opening Week 2010. I’ll start with my St. Louis Cardinals, who leave Cincinnati with … Continue reading