- Follow already & not yet on WordPress.com
Search Already & Not Yet
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Lessons Learned: Be Grateful, Part 1
- A Theological Interpretation of The Greatest Showman: "From Now On"
- The Story: The Threshing Floor
- The Story: Good Guy or Bad Guy?
- National Honor Society
- Galaxy of Lights 2020
- Top 10 Changes I'd Make to the Star Wars Franchise
- The Story: Behind Every Good Man
- Album of the Year, 1990-2019
- Politics: The Ideology of Idolatry
Preach the Gospel, die, and be forgotten.
Tag Archives: Busyness
I’m like most people I know: too busy. I’m probably a nerd for doing this, but I begin each Monday morning by diagramming out my week: administrative responsibilities on Monday, meetings and visits to make on Tuesday, classes to teach … Continue reading →